Choose from drive-up, walk-up, elevator-access, indoor or outdoor units, depending on the amenities available at one of the more than 2,000 locations you choose.
- Pay Just $1 Rent for Your First Month of Self Storage*
- Up to 15% Off When You Rent Online †
- All Leases Are Month to Month!
- No credit card required! No obligation to rent!
- Climate controlled units at some locations.
- Managers live on site at many addresses.
- Buy packing and moving supplies, boxes and locks.
- Personal, business, commercial, RV, boat, car, motorcycle, vehicle storage.
- Pay and manage your account online or on your smart phone.
- Call now or visit our website to find a location, check rates and reserve.
* Offered only on selected storage units. Subject to availability. Other restrictions, taxes and fees apply.
† Online pricing available only for online reservations and rentals. Up to 15% promotion applies to monthly rent only.
Your opinion counts. Write a review!
"Angie was very helpful. She had just what I was looking for"
"Angie was very helpful and informative"
"I have had a lot of experience with storage units as my husbands job dictates we move often. Never have I had the wonderful service received from Angie, the manager of this location. She is extremely knowledgeable about her job, very professional and always makes me feel like I am her number one customer. The property is kept in great condition and she makes sure it is safe as well as secure. You will not have to worry about your unit and your belongings because she does that for you. If all the other Public Storage sites are run as efficently as this one, the owners must be extremely happy. We will never again use an alternate storage business. Oh, did I mention the rates are great and Angie will help you figure out the exact unit that is right for you! Do your self a favor and look no further than Public Storage on Parkmoor, you will never regret it, I guarantee this. "
"What can I possibly say about Public Storage on Parkmoor Dr.? Only that I have rarely received the customer service that I have gotten from Angie the property manager! She is not only personable, but so professional as well. She keeps the site clean and I always feel safe going there no matter the time of day. We moved from Grand Junction and needed a lot of storage. She helped us determine what we needed, and as we downsized she met all of our needs and helped us save money as well. She is amazing and we appreciate all her help. If we could give her 10 Stars we would.⭐️"
"I had a wonderful experience. Cindy was very attentive to my payments and ensured that I knew everything that was going on. This was a very comforting having all of my items there."