Choose from drive-up, walk-up, elevator-access, indoor or outdoor units, depending on the amenities available at one of the more than 2,000 locations you choose.
- Pay Just $1 Rent for Your First Month of Self Storage*
- Up to 15% Off When You Rent Online †
- All Leases Are Month to Month!
- No credit card required! No obligation to rent!
- Climate controlled units at some locations.
- Managers live on site at many addresses.
- Buy packing and moving supplies, boxes and locks.
- Personal, business, commercial, RV, boat, car, motorcycle, vehicle storage.
- Pay and manage your account online or on your smart phone.
- Call now or visit our website to find a location, check rates and reserve.
* Offered only on selected storage units. Subject to availability. Other restrictions, taxes and fees apply.
† Online pricing available only for online reservations and rentals. Up to 15% promotion applies to monthly rent only.
Your opinion counts. Write a review!
"Good service and very helpful and informative when I never had experience in doing public storage"
"Saville & Ana were super helpful! Very easy process and friendly. Happy to be storing our college stuff for the summer."
"Saville helped me here to get a storage, and made a huge difference comparing with other places I was considering to rent! She made me feel super comfortable and safe storing all my furniture and value items I had in my apartment, provided excelent costumer service, was incredibly patient and answer all my questions and concerns with detailed information. I'll always recommend and store whatever I need to here. Thank you to public storage, and specially to Saville, that accommodate me and fulfilled all my needs."
"Saville and heather made my visit with u very easy and i love there customer service thanks."
"Just moved my stuff out of my apartment and into a storage unit here. As stressful as moving is it's always nice when you get a little help to turn that stressful day into something pleasant. Here's where Saville pops in. When I first came in to rent a cart (Free with ID as a deposit) I was greeted with a friendly welcome and smile. After the 4 or so trips I made from my house back to public storage Saville made it easier on me every time, knowing exactly why I was in the office, ready to help out. She even helped me get into my building when my hands were too full to enter my code, so I didn't have to put my things down. After the long as stressful day that I had, Saville definitely made it better, easier, and as pleasant as it could be. Look forward to continuing my business with Public Storage."